Which Slayer Master? [Closed]

Deltaer

Currently, I use Chaeldar.. would it be a good idea to switch to Summona or the Shilo Village one?

91 att, 90 str, 87 def, 90 hp. I prefer to melee, but if I have to, I can range - lvl 80.

Do the other two give more monsters to kill per task (i.e. more xp/task)? That's my goal - to maximize xp/task.

I'm hesitant to go to the Shilo Village one, cause I do not want to get anything to have to range or use expensive pray pots for (e.g. metal dragons)... I really want to stick to melee. From what I can see for Chaeldar's and Summona's lists on the tipit Slayer guide, they give similar monsters...

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

If you have 50 Summoning then go straight to Duradel/Laplock

Those stats are easily good enough.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Lapock?

I'm not worried about being able to finish any of the tasks.

My concerns are:

1) Getting enough monsters to kill per task

2) Getting efficient monsters - if they're too hard/slower to kill, you might actually end up getting slower xp, even if one task alone will give you.. say 16k slay xp (is that even possible?)

Taking that into account, would Duradel still be a good idea? At the moment, with Chaeldar, I usually get 6-10k slay xp per task.. On average, what's the count for Duradel?

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

Lapock?

He means Lapalok, who replaces Duradel after While Guthix Sleeps.

I'm not worried about being able to finish any of the tasks.

My concerns are:

1) Getting enough monsters to kill per task

2) Getting efficient monsters - if they're too hard/slower to kill, you might actually end up getting slower xp, even if one task alone will give you.. say 16k slay xp (is that even possible?)

If you use Duradel, concern #1 is automatically solved. He gives more monsters per task than any other slayer master. As for concern #2, the ones that are too hard you can simply block so you'll never get them.

Taking that into account, would Duradel still be a good idea? At the moment, with Chaeldar, I usually get 6-10k slay xp per task.. On average, what's the count for Duradel?

I would definitely recommend Duradel with your stats. I'm no expert on this, but I would estimate the average slayer experience per task at around 15k. Some tasks give you much more, and others less because of being assigned in smaller numbers, the biggest example of this being mithril dragons, but you won't get them too often.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png

Okay, just went and pretty happy: 162 Bloodveld = 19,440 xp.

Thanks.