Training Range using chins

Zambo6

I'm currently on 62 range, low i know but i only become a member aobut 2 months ago and rage in f2p is bad in my opinion. I wouldn't mind getting it up to lvl 90. I've looked at various chin guides ect. I was jsut wondering could anyone give me a quick estimnate on how much it would cost to go from 62-90 using grey chins (thats the best form what im getting from the guides value for money wise) and using prayer potions (going over to the skeleton monkeys). Is it worth going to the monkey's straight away or training on somthing else untill i get my range a bit higher for them due to the fact i won't hit them very consistantly at my lvl im guessing.

Any help would be good

Thanks.

If you want to range, you should try tankranging green dragons if your defence allows you.

Or slayer (check the link in my signature)

Or fire giants :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Chins are not advised until 80 range, good only after 90.

I say, get at least 75 range by black knives (or bronze if you want to be cheap) on... moss giants? then go chin.

I can't tell you the COST nor XP, I'm afraid

+1.

Seriouswiki.jpg

What is your mage level? I have been knifing the zombies in the mage guild and telegrabbing the worthwhile drops. With 82 range and bronze knives it is around 40k xp/hr.

Another thought is to use a cannon. Cannonballs are outrageous right now though.

You probably start using chins at 80 ranged, from 62 is just a waste, try getting 62-80 by either killing caged ogres, PC, you can also kill yaks, which require the start of Fremmenik Isles quest, to the point where you can access Neitiznot, I've heard they one of the best ranged spots, just crowded

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png