armadyl boss

dilloncyh

1. Should I bring a zammy vamb or barrow gloves?

2. If I bring barrow gloves, should I bring unholt book for kc, then switch back to my shield?

3. Should I bring fury and wield it when in the boss room?(I wear arma pend)

4. Should I bring ruby bolt(e)? Cuzit will drain my hp, then I will need more brew, is it worth it?

5. Should I use prayer for kc?

d_l_llon.png

Your stats are very comparable to mine, so I'll tell you what I do. Use Dark gloves, they are the best in their class. I use unholy book for both kc and the boss, seeing as it has +8 range and +5 prayer. I would use a dfs over it though, if you have. When I used armadyl pendant, I did not take a fury, but doing so would be beneficial. Ruby (e) bolts are extremely helpful and are worth it. Prayer is not needed for kc. Jus use those bat scrolls to heal up. Also, at 68 slayer, you can kill the spiritual warriors, whch deal less damage and offer more rewards than aviansies, imo. Last trip, I got 3 rune hallies and a rune kite (277k) on 40kc. War tortoise is usually preferred to both fruit bats and titans at armadyl, but it's all preference. If you do bring a fruit bat, take 2-3 pouches (same for all familiars) and 200-300 scrolls. Better to have too many than too few. Bring an enchanted excalibur if you can, the spec is extremely helpful.

I will bring a war tortorise, so when getting kc, what healing source should I use for? Drink brew, or what else?

Also, is it worth wasting a inventory spot for enhanced excalibur for healing?

How many armadyl boss kill will I get if I get into a 4-man tweam with similar stat?

d_l_llon.png

1. Should I bring a zammy vamb or barrow gloves?

Barrow gloves

2. If I bring barrow gloves, should I bring unholt book for kc, then switch back to my shield?

Yes, it offers zammy protection, range bonus, and prayer bonuses.

3. Should I bring fury and wield it when in the boss room?(I wear arma pend)

Yes. You could also try to get a armadyl item lend for 2-3 hours for the trip.

4. Should I bring ruby bolt(e)? Cuzit will drain my hp, then I will need more brew, is it worth it?

Yes, hitting a 50 on the boss is much more important than a 7-9 hit on yourself.

5. Should I use prayer for kc?

Normally an Excalibur should heal you enough, but you should use enough points so that wen you pot before you go in, the rest will even out the prayer points you used.

Bring a war tortoise with 1-2 war tortoises, and 2 fruit bats along with plenty of scrolls. Normally a trio ends with at least 70+kc, with 4 players you should get more.

randomkcopyq.png