Blocking every page containing game x?

Wot

Recently, I found a very intresting game.

But for some reason while playing, it causes the computer to shut down just like that for no aparant reason (it happens almost every time you play it) Now I told my little brother not to play the game, but he did, so I decided to block the page I found the game on. The only thing is, he now looks for it on other websites aswell! He's an idiot. So I want to know if there is a way to block every page that contains the game (which I dont think I can name due to tip.its rules) Please note this has nothing to do with my thread about the trojan I had a few days ago.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

First off, just for you lying on the topic i hope both of your topics get locked. Also it helps if you state the game because it might be something with your machine, not the game. As far as blocking sites your could possibly do that though a router assuming you have one.

First off, just for you lying on the topic i hope both of your topics get locked. Also it helps if you state the game because it might be something with your machine, not the game. As far as blocking sites your could possibly do that though a router assuming you have one.

Uhh could you please tell me how I am Lying?

The game is pyro sand 2. And the computer is the standerd Inspiron 1525.

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

Uhh could you please tell me how I am Lying?

The game is pyro sand 2. And the computer is the standerd Inspiron 1525.

The game is fine, it's not the problem.

Try reinstalling java.

Edit: This is a similar, but much better game, give it a try.