Couple of oldish vids for your viewing pleasure

Hannibal88

I made these in like 2003 I think with my pure plate. Note the TERRIBLE stats of 60 50 60-70 in the vids, haha. :lol: Couple of clips are repeated - hey, I was like 14 at the time. #-o

Anyway, for [cabbage]s 'n' giggles -

P.S. Cheers to devinesaiyan for uploading. :P

The first 5 vids are on my pure plate and the last is on my lil noob. Do excuse the horrid catching in the war video as I was on an American server and I could barely chase let alone click attack whilst they were on the same square. :oops:

Lumbytrain vs Reinet war:

My lil noob:

Enjoy. :)

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

tnx for vids scott. funny to see how much ppl screamed auto ;) and how low we all hitted in fights on rsc compared to priv. servs lol. i spose the LT war was that one against reinét. we owned em hard tbh. \' remy published a pretty long and good vid about that war on lumbtrain forums back then. :cry: lumbytrain was hawt.

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

tnx for vids scott. funny to see how much ppl screamed auto ;) and how low we all hitted in fights on rsc compared to priv. servs lol. i spose the LT war was that one against reinét. we owned em hard tbh. \' remy published a pretty long and good vid about that war on lumbtrain forums back then. :cry: lumbytrain was hawt.

LT was an awesome forum. I remember moderating the pking forum until getting into a massive argument how I was favouring people on the forum and not moderating them compared to others. Soon resigned. :lol:

Good memories, those vids. :)

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago