70-80 Hunter

TeamRealT

Currently i am at red sallies, but is there a faster way to get 80 hunter?

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

Red salamanders suck.. Red chins are the way to go.. dont try to be efficient training hunter because its a money making skill.. end of.. yada yada.. Red chins.

;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Red salamanders suck.. Red chins are the way to go.. dont try to be efficient training hunter because its a money making skill.. end of.. yada yada.. Red chins.

;)

Im trying to get 80 hunter in the most efficient way because once u have 80 hunter it makes catching red chins alot easier or more efficent.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

I did red chins to 80 and as far as I am concerned it was fast enough. The profit was a good bonus.

Hunter is actually the only skill I can say that efficiency can be thrown out the window once you hit 70 hunter. Red chins and Red sallies are not all that different in exp rates but in gp rates well tbh you can't compare them..

Also, if I am not mistaken, with the newer method of hunting red chins where you set your boxes up around 1 chin spawn... it really makes having 5 boxes not that much better than having 4. All it is... is 1 more box to worry about falling over. This method, also, I would assume gives faster chin rates.. (wait what do I mean assume, I KNOW it does) which means more exp than you would usually expect while hunting chins.

In short I would say that you are A'okay to go ahead and hunt red chins now. Losing out on what 5-10k exp/hour but gaining anywhere from 100-250k gp I would think.. I haven't looked up the prices of chins in some time.

Apparently, my signature was to big.