Killing Waterfiends(EDITED)

Sargas

I would like to collect crimson charms and I want to kill waterfiends but I don't know the what the suggested levels are to kill them. If I cant kill them then I would like other suggestions from personal experiences not guides from other people. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: What about killing Giant rock crabs for gold charms? As you can see my stats, what would be best to kill for a decant amount of charms?

Rightofwrong.png

Right, you really can't kill waterfiends at your level, may I suggest training slayer and generally accumulate wealth and char,s?

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Right, you really can't kill waterfiends at your level, may I suggest training slayer and generally accumulate wealth and char,s?

This, and 55 slayer is amazing because broad bolts they will help soo much when you are ready to train range or if you ever want to range a task.

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png