I don't mind helping newer players

NotoriousPSC

Not at all. I will gladly tell you wear to slay a certain creature, best armor, good ways to make money, where pyramid plunder is (I get asked a lot how to get 99 thieving) and I don't mind helping at all, I actually enjoy it. But if you follow me to a quest NPC, can see that I am talking to him, DO NOT KEEP ASKING ME HOW TO MAKE MONEY. You can see that I'm busy, and I'm not exiting out of the quest dialogue. Wait one minute, and I will help.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

I'm surprised that someone would follow you to a quest NPC; those tend to be in awkward places. I can imagine it would be frustrating though, but I tend to just private message them, since it won't end a dialogue.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

*Climbs Ice Path past troll stronghold.*

*Follows OP to Kamil*

*Follows OP past Kamil, and to Mom and Dad trolls*

"Uhhh.. Phr33 st00f pl0x!"

But yeah, I totally agree.

I've always been eager to help newer players.

Except, I don't get asked much for advice..

Seeing that regardless of the fact that I have played for over 5 years, I am a lowly level 79 with no 99's.

.. Welcome to MerchScape.

"God must be asleep."

Its happened a few times, the most recent time, I was walking through Seers Village Bar, and I went up stairs to talk to Idria (for While Guthix Sleeps) and this guy follows me up the stairs, sees me talking to her, and asks me how make money. he keeps doing this for two minutes, then says something like "whatever d00d. narb" and walks away.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

Oh, and the first thing he said was " hey 107 (I was lvl 107 at the time) how do you make money?" I was the only guy there! I know you are were there, I. WAS. BUSY.

NotoriousPSC.png