High level Agility training.

nechryael

Yes something along those lines, the no fail for Ape Atoll is 75, the gnome is 89, for barbarian its 92.

Do what you prefer too, I found dorgeshuun mind numbing :P

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Whats so bad about dorg?

I guess this means ape atoll till 85-88 ish so i can pie the new gnome course and practicly never fail.

Nothing wrong with it it's just abit long for a lap, I haven't been since agility update, but falling and the thing breaking was seriously annoying, had to go all the way back wastes 1-2 mins. (not sure if it's still this way)

And I always forget what i'm supposed to be getting

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon my necromancy. :oops:

I have been on Dorgesh-Kaan course this morning. I find that I do not fail until my level drops below 80. I carry an inventory of agility pots and keep my eye on levels. Not failing as long as I am 80 or above.

I find that if I run to the first obstacle and then pot, I can get to the generator & back on the long course with just 1 dose of agility potion. My agility usually hits 79 again right as I hand the part to Turgall.

The kicker is that you can drop a level while you are in mid-obstacle - and that is when you slip and fall, when you go from 80 to 79 while you are on a ladder/rope/pillar. As long as you pot judiciously, D-K is great at 79.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours