Best exp at my thieving lvl?

thragon13

I was leveling thieving the other day, and I went from 55 to 60 in a short hour or two.

Contrary to the above posts, I do not find blackjacking to be bad at all, you get into a routine. It just requires more clicks, but I managed to watch TV at the same time, so it's doable.

I would try both and see what you like. Also check out Zarfot's Mega Thieving guide on the official forums. Keep in mind that blackjacking will give you far, far more xp than plunder will at your level.

~Kit

kit_my_kat.png

I was leveling thieving the other day, and I went from 55 to 60 in a short hour or two.

Contrary to the above posts, I do not find blackjacking to be bad at all, you get into a routine. It just requires more clicks, but I managed to watch TV at the same time, so it's doable.

I would try both and see what you like. Also check out Zarfot's Mega Thieving guide on the official forums. Keep in mind that blackjacking will give you far, far more xp than plunder will at your level.

~Kit

55-60 in 2 hours with blackjacking is terrible exp

Blackjacking is the fastest way to 91, which is when you should switch to pp. As said before, blackjacking is very tedious.

~Kit

55-60 in 2 hours with blackjacking is terrible exp

Blackjacking is the fastest way to 91, which is when you should switch to pp. As said before, blackjacking is very tedious.

Blackjacking is actually faster then PP even after level 91 as long as you know what you are doing, I managed ~265k exp/h at 90+