Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pirates needed!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kietaro1
[ Display Name History ]

Kietaro1

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Kiettaro
P2P perferred as they have better pirate choices. f2p will be used for the video however so come one come all :D

Hey guys and gals, I need some help with my machinima video. If you are availible tonight from 7 pm to 8 pm central time and would be willing to help me, I would be greatly appreciative.

The theme is pirates so bring any pirate gear you have. A friend and I will be handing out as many scimitars and long swords as we can but if you want please bring your own. Iron, black, or steel only please. Other than that come as piratey as possible, the meaner looking the better.

I will need a couple dwarf cannons as well but bring them only if you already have them. I will have spare pirate costumes if anyone should need them.

If you can help please just join my clan chat 'kietaro1' at as close to 7 central time. I need around 20 people but the more the merrier.

If you are willing to help then please come with an attitude of helping and please do not be disrespetive. I need to get these shots and I really would love to have fellow tip.iters help. Thanks in advance and hope to see you there.

This will take around an hour and the majority of that time any pirates will be mainly standing around. Just a little heads up for those that may not want to help after finding that out.

Posted Image
Posted Image

adam1480
[ Display Name History ]

adam1480

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • RSN:takehimnotm3
Wow cant believe people dont want free pirate gear-btw its 85 Grave
Posted Image

Kietaro1
[ Display Name History ]

Kietaro1

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Kiettaro
I really appreciate the help grave, though I need to re take some of the shoots, but otherwise it turned out awesome.

And thanks to everyone else that helps :D

Need some more people tomorrow if anyone can help.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
Moved to Tip.Iters events forums, i think you'l find more people willing here.
Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users