Back To School Dumping

Gandalf14141

Will Guthans drop in price dramatically from kids going back to school? If it is should I sell it now, and re-buy, or will it stay right around 4.4m?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

It could possibly fall but it doesn't seem likely. We may not even see much of a price drop this year because 90% of players are aware of the dump, and there has been a lot of easy money coming into the game. So now the merchants have extra money, and they're aware of the potential drop. This means most would likely hop on items as soon as they start to fall, prematurely killing any drop.

Although, there is the possibility of some larger items falling in price such as Godwars items & dragon claws. Just the same this could potentially not occur.

If you use your guthans often, then you should have no problem in keeping it as it is a valuable piece of equipment to you, and would likely save you the same if not more during the time keeping it than you would selling it and waiting for prices to adjust.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

If you use your guthans often, then you should have no problem in keeping it as it is a valuable piece of equipment to you, and would likely save you the same if not more during the time keeping it than you would selling it and waiting for prices to adjust.

This. Don't bother trying to make extra money of the dump, if you use Guthans often then continue to use it.

2eprbpj.png

Alright, thanks

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png