'default' exit portal?

gspbeetle

I have just setup another exit portal at my formal garden (which is really a back yard). After doing so, the default portal that you enter the house with have switched from garden to formal garden.

I wonder that if a remove and replace a new portal at my garden, will it change my default portal back from formal garden to garden?

I will try that anyway after my lunar home teleport is ready, but just want to know if anyone have experience with this sort of thing. Thanks. :D

edit: my result = formal garden always > garden

why would waste space with 2 exit portals? Is the more pressing question in my mind.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

why would waste space with 2 exit portals? Is the more pressing question in my mind.

Oh well, there is nothing else i can build with my formal garden.

My formal garden is also quite far from the original portal as well.

[hide=Layout tool form the website that we hated]http://runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=736

code: QNNQQLQXIQbSRMJRQGRWEhXORYDSPKSRHiQQSUJiUMSYDTMRTSIjQQTVFjWPTYD

The main portal is at the garden below skill hall 1. The garden below kitchen is the new pet house thing.[/hide]

Oh well, there is nothing else i can build with my formal garden.

My formal garden is also quite far from the original portal as well.

[hide=Layout tool form the website that we hated]http://runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=736

code: QNNQQLQXIQbSRMJRQGRWEhXORYDSPKSRHiQQSUJiUMSYDTMRTSIjQQTVFjWPTYD

The main portal is at the garden below skill hall 1. The garden below kitchen is the new pet house thing.[/hide]

If you have nothing to go in the garden why have it?

It'll only bite you in the [wagon] whne they add a new useful room, or removing it frees up 1 more room for an epic dungeon

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue