Any good house plans out there?

Pirkka

I'm looking to scratch my whole house and build it again with my level 65. I hope to have all the advantages near. I don't really care for the games room or anything, I just want maximum benefit from my house and I would also love to store all available stuff there. So, can someone tell me about a good build for a house?

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

Well, the rooms I think you might want close to the entrance are Chapel, Kitchen, Portal Room, and maybe whatever that room is that allows you unlimited teleports from your glory amulet.

acheron.jpg

Time to bring out the runehq planner :P.

I can't really post a picture at the moment due to my internet being stupid, but I'll give you the code for the calc.

http://www.runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=0736

House set-up 1:

Just go to that website and copy this code in:

TPQjMITQPjQKTUNjXETYHUMMkMJUQRUUDEYTUaSVNQlNIVRFlSLVWGlWQVaO

Notes:

Imagine the south garden is a menagerie.

Everything on the top floor is optional except for the 2 bedrooms and maybe the extra portal room.

The kitchen and dining room can be interchanged with the study and workshop. The only bad thing is that you can't get to the workshop from the entrance.

House set-up 2:

Enter this code in instead:

TIOTMLjMITQNjTITWQEITUISkJKUMMkMJUQRUUDUaHVKGlIEVOFlNQVRPVWQ

Notes:

This is actually based on my house plans. I tweaked it so everything would be close together :).

Everything on the top floor is optional except for the 2 bedrooms and maybe the extra portal room.

Hope this helps ::' .

Shaniqua.png

Time to bring out the runehq planner :P.

I can't really post a picture at the moment due to my internet being stupid, but I'll give you the code for the calc.

http://www.runehq.com/guide.php?type=calculator&id=0736

House set-up 1:

Just go to that website and copy this code in:

TPQjMITQPjQKTUNjXETYHUMMkMJUQRUUDEYTUaSVNQlNIVRFlSLVWGlWQVaO

Notes:

The kitchen and dining room can be interchanged with the study and workshop. The only bad thing is that you can't get to the workshop from the entrance.

House set-up 2:

Enter this code in instead:

TIOTMLjMITQNjTITWQEITUISkJKUMMkMJUQRUUDUaHVKGlIEVOFlNQVRPVWQ

Notes:

This is actually based on my house plans. I tweaked it so everything would be close together :).

Hope this helps ::' .

Thanks, used setup 2 and it works very well. The decorating takes time and money, but at least this time it's money well spent. I even have room to improve and build the house more! Thanks a bunch!

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

• 5 years later...

Here is a possible house plan.... It has no Quest Hall, but you could replace either the skill hall or the dungeon stairs with a Quest Hall, if you like.

Here is the code:

UQDUMRVSGTQNUJPUURUYYTLQTPQVISVNEVWFTUJVbHTYLVdOUfITeKEUUFITGIVHIWHNVHRVHYWEZVEcWFcVGcVHcWHVVIZX

This is the plan I have been following for my own house:

UQDUMEVQDVURUVYVMJWPNWSPWISVJGULFTIOTPITTHFMUFILFETFTKGNQEPQCJVCHVEAVDAVFAWCAWBQVCQWCPVAaXAVVAQW

I am thinking to totally redo my  house with a new plan:

UQDUMRVSGUKJVJSVNNFITSRHTJPTMRTQYSXOTWIUWEVWFSPQSLQEIUEFLFFKGIVHIWHNVHRVHVVHYWGYVFYVEYWEcWDcVCfX

Anyone have any additions or suggestions? Please give me your comments. Thanks. I plan to implement this on my main..... Sir Rob Roy. you are welcome to come for a visit to see how it all turned out.    :unsure: