Finishing up my zerker. Comments/Critique?

NyM_KalaHi

Hey there.

I've owned this account for a long time. It's gone from range pure, to range/mage hybrid, to rune ranger, and now finally, I'm "upgrading" to zerker.

I'm planning to achieve my goal stats within a week, or less.

My stats currently are:

70/70 Attack

70/80 Strength

42/45 Defense

99/99 Range

94/94 Mage (With both vengeance and barrage)

52/52 Prayer (Gotten when smite was actually useful)

87/88 HP (I calculated my end HP)

My combat will be level 88. For general pking, I'm thinking about using a fast firing range weapon, such as msb, obby rings, or karils), and whipping out claws for the K0, and possibly crossbow+dragon bolts if i don't have any spec bars left). Yes, I do have the money for this. I will of course be on the Lunar spellbook most of the time.

What do you think about my stats, and how I plan to use it?

Thanks for your time! ^_^

I dont see how getting 80 strength is going to make this account any better... Why not get 95? Be a waste using melee when you could easily hit much higher and more consistently with range...Unless of course you intend to join the elite gang of bell ends who claw rush?

If you play on getting strength, just get it as high as can be bothered without getting bored... I see no reason in stopping at 80 ;s

if u plan to claw for melee k0s, 80 str is enough...i had similar stats and i was k0ing 95-105 easily with around 85 str after ranging them...85-95 cb ppl shouldnt be too much for 80 str - aslong as u pull out claws at right time :)