I am a what now?

Boris5000

Aparently, I'm a "score [bleep]" in both funorb and runescape lol.

Right so in Rs I went to the games room and was playing connect 4, winning all the games. So I get a 1500+ rank and along comes a 1600+ guy and challenges me. I win (ofcourse). So I say gg and walk out of the room and towards the exit.

Him: I could have won that so many times.

Me: Okay. Well I'm off seeya!

Him: No, Rematch me.

Me: There's plenty of other people...

Him: All you care about is your score, pssh nerd, Score [bleep].

So that's really what happened in RS. The funorb thing was pretty much the same thing. I don't even have a good rating in funorb and I still get called a score [bleep]. I tried to rematch him with an unrated match (because thats all you can do, and if you go to ladder you don't necessarily get the same opponent)

I did ignore both people in the end.

But that's the end of that little rant.

Luck be a Lady

People think they are invunerable to defeat. They like to pretend if they are beaten that it means they let you off easy or they were "distracted," by something. You should look up my rant about Mobilising Armies. Same thing happened to me. I beat this guy who had a higher rank than me about 4 times in a row...and each time he gave me nasty comments like, "I let you win." Then he told me it was because he was on the phone with his girlfriend. lol...so in short, these people are d-bags and you should just ignore them and move on. They're not worth the time arguing with, although I can sympathize with the fact that sometimes just kind of just HAVE to argue with them. It's stupid. I know. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

If we are not man enough to admit defeat, we are too proud of our own failure.

At least, that's how I look at it. :P

I've had the same thing happen to me in Chess (both in Funorb and on another site), but I always admit defeat when the guy really creams me. You did the best thing - just ignoring him and moving on.

But hey - don't let it get you down. The world is full of people that will hurl insults at you because you play a better game than them. It sucks, but that's how it goes.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Can I siggy that?

Also, it's just people being jerks to you. Just relish the thought of them going to some high-level boss monster with their whole bank and thinking that they're too "1337" to use prayer. :twisted:

a70c7.png

Can I siggy that?

Go ahead. :P

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Score [bleep]?

Just laugh at how stupid they are for using that as an insult. It's quite an ironic situation. While trying to insult you, they indirectly insulted themselves in the process.