35m...need help spending it

Expl0de

So I reached my goal of 35m gp. I was planning on using it to chin 99 ranged; however, I heard that it costs 50m+. So, what else can I do? My ideas are:

• *Combination runes (would need to raise magic; do I have enough to get 91 rc with steam runes?)

*99 smithing w/ SC hammers

*99 Magic

*99 Farming? Maybe?

Thanks in advance.

guideicon.png

smithing? better choice than farming, though you probably wont make much back

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

My advice would actually be to keep it until you really want or need something instead of thinking of something to spend it on. But, if you're set on spending it on something then I'd go with 99 magic. You probably have enough for smithing with sc hammers but in the end you really don't need 99 smithing(just my opinion on that). 99 farming is a lot more then 35m if you're talking about doing it the fastest way, even with only yews instead of mage trees I was spending a ton on it. Combination runes aren't really worth doing until you're about 70 or 75 runecrafting if you want fast xp, because zmi is about the same speed and starts making money at higher levels.

But really keeping the money until you need it would be the best way to go unless you really want to spend the money. I spent all my money once just because I had it and now I wish I had it back for something I actually need.

I'd say unless you really enjoy a skill, don't waste ALL your cash on it; instead, buy something like gear that will make you money back, reach your money goal (by barrowing, like you mentioned above), then sell back your gear and use the money as you please. Investing in items/skills that make you money in the long-term is definitely suggested, because you will have more cash later down the track :)

disturbeda.png