A few questions

Robert_R

I have a couple semi unrelated questions that I want to know.

1) With the new update to the cost of uncut onyx people think it will be very hard to get that much tokul, which it will be hard, but they also changed the amount of tokul you get for selling a fire rune. I have no idea why they did that but how long do you think it will be before people realize it isn't impossible to get onyx now and furys crash? I had 5 furys for the last few days but I needed some cash and sold 4 of them for highest in the ge for max, but I did notice that the first two ge updates after the shop update the fury rose 200k+ and today it only rose 170k. Can someone just give me a guess of how high they think the fury might peak at before it crashes or stops going up?

2) A lot of people have been asking this, are the safe spots for rex and tormented demons fixed? Or maybe is jagex planning on making that permanent like they did with the familiar at godwars thing?

3) At armoured zombies would the prayer bonus of neitnotz, full prossy and borrows gloves out weigh the special effect of void? Ya I know another armoured zombie question ::'

4) Jagex must have had a reason for the new shop update but I can't find anything that makes it beneficial to anyone. Does anyone know why they made this update? If you don't know please don't make a rant out of this.

5) When wearing a sacred clay item does it give double hp xp or just double xp to your attack style?

6) This one sort of goes with question 5. Does sacred clay robes or staff give double xp when doing something like alcing or plank making?

That's a lot of questions, any help would be nice. :)

3) At armoured zombies would the prayer bonus of neitnotz, full prossy and borrows gloves out weigh the special effect of void? Ya I know another armoured zombie question ::'

Void would be better

4) Jagex must have had a reason for the new shop update but I can't find anything that makes it beneficial to anyone. Does anyone know why they made this update? If you don't know please don't make a rant out of this.

Unlimited stock "messes up the economy", or so they say.

5) When wearing a sacred clay item does it give double hp xp or just double xp to your attack style?

I'm fairly certain you do not get double hits xp.

6) This one sort of goes with question 5. Does sacred clay robes or staff give double xp when doing something like alcing or plank making?

No, must be combat magic

That's a lot of questions, any help would be nice. :)

1) With the new update to the cost of uncut onyx people think it will be very hard to get that much tokul, which it will be hard, but they also changed the amount of tokul you get for selling a fire rune. I have no idea why they did that but how long do you think it will be before people realize it isn't impossible to get onyx now and furys crash? I had 5 furys for the last few days but I needed some cash and sold 4 of them for highest in the ge for max, but I did notice that the first two ge updates after the shop update the fury rose 200k+ and today it only rose 170k. Can someone just give me a guess of how high they think the fury might peak at before it crashes or stops going up?

I see people buying a fury for 5m in w2, so I'd say 4m peak.

2) A lot of people have been asking this, are the safe spots for rex and tormented demons fixed? Or maybe is jagex planning on making that permanent like they did with the familiar at godwars thing?

Its permanent, its an A.I update. SADLY

Void all the way.

Most RWting was occuring using unlimited shop stock, I bet this was a reason.

Good question, I have no idea.

No idea again.

That's a lot of questions, any help would be nice.I'm willing to bet all of my bank that it is a hushed up RWT update in addition to their reason. Most of RWTing was occuring using the unlimited stock of some shops.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

Artificial Intelligence, like they did a while back when they made creatures move diagonally. That pretty much made the Fight Caves need a new tactic.

I've yet to hear of that, all I've heard is that a lot of the spots you usually use to block at Fight Caves are gone. Jad won't melee you anyways if you stay at range distance.

I just did the math to see how much you could get an uncut onyx for by buying the items to sell for tokul and it's actually under the price of a fury amulet right now. I bet it crashes when people finally realize that it can be gotten easily.

I'm willing to bet all of my bank that it is a hushed up RWT update in addition to their reason. Most of RWTing was occuring using the unlimited stock of some shops.

Maybe I'm just slow, but I can't figure out how unlimited shop stock allows RWT. Care to explain? ;P

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Used to be able to buy ruby rings at Zanaris for lower than G.E in unlimited prices. Someone would chill right next to you, you would buy the rings, sell it to the other person for 200gp more each due to G.E prices. Could transfer up to 10m an hour. Don't ask how I know.