mithril dragons ! :ohnoes:

steeltitan9

Stabbing with dragon spear + piety + (melee pray + karils) or ( magic pray + bandos or barrows)

You will get burnt by the dragonfire bout 30+ damage but it is not that common.

You'd be surprised how fail the breath is.

But of course NEVER forget to pot Antifire potion.

Happy poking.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

If for a slayer task, and worried about the Dragon Fire, then a Leaf-Bladed Sword on stab and DFS/AntiDragon Shield will work. Never tried it without the shield so i have no idea how it would work. But if you do it the other way, i would suggest a Zamorakian Spear instead as it has greater str and stab. But with a 3.7m price tag you might want to borrow one.

If not on a task then i hear that ranging them makes it a lot better as then you pray Protect from Missles and tank the magic attacks since you're wearing hides. And don't stand to close to get hit by the melee attack.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Wear as much Magic Defense as possible, no matter which method you are using, and pray melee if you're going to melee it, and Range if you are going to mage or range it.

If you are meleeing it, it is weak to stab, so using Leaf-Blade Sword would be most effective, probably followed by Dragon Longsword (If you don't want to get hit hard by dragon breath), if you want to risk not wearing (Anti)Dragonfire shield, then use a Zamorak Spear.

If you are ranging, use at least Addy bolts against them, preferably enchanted Ruby bolts and/or enchanted Diamond bolts.

If you are maging, Claws of Guthix, Fire waves, Slayer Dart are all appropriate methods of killing it, however, I suggest this method least, as even with 99 Magic, I still kill them much slower than I can with the other 2 methods.

For your inventory, I would suggest: 1 Antifire potion, 1 set of Super pots (or Range pot if you're ranging), Tab, 4-5 Prayer potions, rest Sharks. If you have a healing familiar, bring it, it will help greatly. If you have a BoB that would help too, fill them up with 1 more antifire, 2 more ppots, rest sharks.

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!