New Kids on the Block

BkJordan

I didn't even notice BKC was gone...

But I am still wondering why you guys still use junior clans. Most of them died a long time ago because of the reasons you have stated that BKC died...

I'd lol if you guys are gone for a bit longer, then you guys come back as the BKNC (BK New Comers.)

What's not to like right? :D

Hmm... just one thing. I heard a few times that for many people, the change from a junior clan to the main clan can be a fery different experience, which makes some people leave.

Besides, what stops the FA's to learn while they're part of the main clan?

22031_s.gif

But I am still wondering why you guys still use junior clans. Most of them died a long time ago because of the reasons you have stated that BKC died...

I'd lol if you guys are gone for a bit longer, then you guys come back as the BKNC (BK New Comers.)

Hmm... just one thing. I heard a few times that for many people, the change from a junior clan to the main clan can be a fery different experience, which makes some people leave.

22031_s.gif

It's difficult to learn in the time it takes for your hp go from full to empty in a big full out, people offer help but it's rare that people will actually go and ask for help for one reason or another, it's a way of easing people in.

And BK have never had a problem with BKC graduates leaving, maybe BKC was always very similar to BK. We use the same boards, the same IRC, the same Ventrilo and for the most part go to the same events so the clans while being seperate in some ways were always integrated and cadets had alot of contact with BK members :D BKI is no different to BKC in that sense so we don't anticipate any problems with that now either.

Do you want to love me?

It's difficult to learn in the time it takes for your hp go from full to empty in a big full out, people offer help but it's rare that people will actually go and ask for help for one reason or another, it's a way of easing people in.

And BK have never had a problem with BKC graduates leaving, maybe BKC was always very similar to BK. We use the same boards, the same IRC, the same Ventrilo and for the most part go to the same events so the clans while being seperate in some ways were always integrated and cadets had alot of contact with BK members :D BKI is no different to BKC in that sense so we don't anticipate any problems with that now either.

Do you want to love me?

True about the fullout, although I don't always agree with the "easing in" approach.

But the reasons I have stated are the things that made many clans turn to the FA system, instead of the junior clan system. It might not have happened to BKC/BKI, but I believe it happened with other clans.

But, in all honesty, your junior clan by the looks of it is less of a junior clan, and more of a hybrid between the two (I believe you guys allows BKC members to join you guys on certain events?)

22031_s.gif

True about the fullout, although I don't always agree with the "easing in" approach.

But the reasons I have stated are the things that made many clans turn to the FA system, instead of the junior clan system. It might not have happened to BKC/BKI, but I believe it happened with other clans.

But, in all honesty, your junior clan by the looks of it is less of a junior clan, and more of a hybrid between the two (I believe you guys allows BKC members to join you guys on certain events?)

BKI's are allowed to all fun events, all practice wars, all FA allowed wars, and all of their own wars. They can come to our non-FA allowed wars, but they have to watch from the jail or AC unit.