Melee Training/My plan

Lacoste

Hey, so I have a plan which I plan to use to achieve my first 99 (hitpoints). I was wondering whether anyone could suggest any alternatives or changes to the plan.

Essentially, I am currently 90 attack, 95 strength, 91 defence and 93hp. I am right now training slayer to 65 so i can have access to Dust Devils, after this point I will train both melee and range (82) till I obtain enough charms to get 68 summoning. I currently have 800k cash, and karils waiting in the bank so when I finally do get 68, I will train the remainder of melee (till about 96/97) there and hopefully get enough charms to get 88 summoning. On the side for range, i will be ranging blue dragons in the ogre enclave, and using the profits on prayer most likely and new gear (fire cape supplies). I could just train slayer many of you would say, but the thing is quests aren't my thing, and yeah, that's my excuse, I plan on training it after i get my cape, please don't try to convince me otherwise.

Ah, I also plan to make some money to buy a zammy spear, because it is useful at waterfiends, I don't think I will have enough patience to make enough money for a SS. Quick question, can I use the Z spear to train defence and attack, or is the only option for crush controlled.

Hmm, I think that's everything for now, any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Personally, I don't enjoy slayer. Zombie monkies are great Melee exp, are AFK'able, and come at a very low cost, however Combat Familiars greatly aid this EXP, so train slayer if you want to gather charms, but I'd stick to fiends. With piety, bunyip and Karils, I caa get 100 crims an hour, and break even, or ever walk away with profit.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Don't bother getting 65 slayer for dusties, they don't have great charms. Just kill waterfiends now without a familiar. Do something like:

Super attack

Super strength

4-5 prayer potions

2-3 tunas (or other cheap food)

17-19 pineapple pizzas (I don't think these are really available anymore; you could use karambwan I guess, if those are available still.

Teletab

Wear standard gear and pray piety and protect from range.

For combat xp, kill Armored Zombies.