Chinning Help

RSBDavid

Hello fellow tip.iters and scapers, I am in need of help. I am wanting to know how to chin to train range. I tried the guide for chinning at ape atoll, but the bones never spawned any new skeletons. Also, from 86 range, how many chinchompas/red chinchompas would I need to 99 and will 35m get me there.

So in short, I need tips on chinning and I need to know if 25m will get from 86 to 99 ranging.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Hello fellow tip.iters and scapers, I am in need of help. I am wanting to know how to chin to train range. I tried the guide for chinning at ape atoll, but the bones never spawned any new skeletons. Also, from 86 range, how many chinchompas/red chinchompas would I need to 99 and will 35m get me there.

So in short, I need tips on chinning and I need to know if 25m will get from 86 to 99 ranging.

I don't know exactly how many chins, you should buy them in small increments and then re purchase when you need more , and I think you might need a bit more for 85-99, but don't take my word for it, if someone could clarify...

That should be enough, I only used chins after an avi trip so i lost count of how much i spent. Another thing, I could only throw about 3k chins per 20 pray pots with a +15 prayer bonus.

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10