Stats for dragon claws?

purewcnub

I have a pure (ClawBarrage) Who is 60 attack, 70 strength, 78 ranged, 1 defence, 82 magic, 70 hp 44 prayer, and combat 65. Could I Ice Blitz+ D Claw for some good kos? If not, what stats should I get before pking? I'm 93(almost 94) out of 99 hunter, I'm just wondering.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Thanks, Atreyu is one of my favourite bands.

Hey, I guess I should just try it out and see If rushing would be any good.

I hate being rushed lol, but it's fun whenever you're the one rushing! :P

I'm a hypocrite, HATE being rushed, but rushing is very fun.

I'd get at least 85+ strength before rushing.

Atreyu<3

Sumondskull6.png

well I would have to agree with the other people on this thread, but even with your stats now you'll probly rack up a fair amount of kills.

Yeah, but it's not guaranteed that you will get a lot of kills.

lolwut? "You will get lots of kills" "yes you will get lots of kills, but you wont get lots of kills"

Help me out?

Sumondskull6.png

well I would have to agree with the other people on this thread, but even with your stats now you'll probly rack up a fair amount of kills.

lolwut? "You will get lots of kills" "yes you will get lots of kills, but you wont get lots of kills"

Help me out?

I'm trying to say with the stats he has right now you won't get as many as you would with 99 Strength, of course. But i'd atleast get my strength to 95 to start doing that.

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png

Help me out?

I'm trying to say with the stats he has right now you won't get as many as you would with 99 Strength, of course. But i'd atleast get my strength to 95 to start doing that.

Fine, I'll let that slide because your wearing a DC shirt in your avatar, I think?

Sumondskull6.png

Help me out?

Fine, I'll let that slide because your wearing a DC shirt in your avatar, I think?

Yup. :)

modmarkg.jpg

Ufosssssssss.png