If you were to get ALL 99's...

Youmu

1. Hunter - It's my highest skill, and my favourite. I find it relaxing, even though it is repetative.

2. Attack - I love the cape.

3. Hitpoints

4. Strength

5. Defence

6. Ranged - The last five are because I enjoy combat, and it'd help a lot with Tormented Demons, of course.

7. Summoning - It'll take a long time, and I'd want it first, but that's not realistic. So I'll say after all combat.

8. Fishing - It's relaxing.

9. Woodcutting - Same as above, really.

10. Prayer - I can't see myself getting this for a long time, but I should have the cash for it by the time I get the other 99s.

11. Cooking - I could probably get it relatively fast but it bores me. D:

12. Thieving - Fast skill, but again, it bores me.

13. Fletching

14. Smithing - I enjoy it a lot, but money is an issue.

15. Crafting

16. Construction

17. Magic - Honestly, I can't stand training it. ._.

18. Slayer. Wish it'd come earlier, but my combat exp'll probably be more from zombie monkies, giant spiders and Tormented Demons. x:

19. Firemaking

20. Herblore

21. Farming

22. Mining.

23. Agility.

24. Runecrafting.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...

1. Range - Its already at 99.

2. Construction - One of my highest skills, also one of my favorites. Currently I am going for this.

3. Magic - One of my highest skills and Training it doesn't bother me.

4. Hitpoints - Will probably get this 99 just from all the combat I do.

5. Agility - This skill is useful and I find it relaxing to train it.

6. Fletching - Its already at 90 and its a fast and cheap skill that I don't mind that much. Will probably get sooner than most because it will put another 99 on my stats.

7. Prayer - I don't really mind training this skill and would love to have it at 99 but it's just so expensive.

8. Herblore - Same as prayer.

9. Farming - I like this skill but it is pretty expensive, also I'm not great about checking patches regularly.

10. Crafting - I am neutral about this skill but I would probably get it now as it is one of the rarer buyables and it's got a nice cape.

11. Smithing - Similair to the above but I would get it after as It is a more popular skill.

12. Defense - Would like it to be higher but I just don't like melee training very much and training it with range bothers me as I could be killing thigs faster if i used rapid attack style.

13. Mining - I don't like the constant clicking but I guess this the least annoying of the resource gathering skills to me as it can make good money once you get it high enough.

14. Attack - I don't like melee skills as you have to constantly run up to things you attack while with range you can just stay put and take the meleers kills.

15. Strength - Same as attack.

16. Summoning - I would love to get this earlier but It would just take me a lot of time to get all the charms

17. Woodcutting - One of the not so bad gathering skills, still annoying though

18. Fishing - Same as woodcutting, but I put it after as I know if I get it I would have to constantly listen to my brother joking about me being a master of fishing (where you have to do a lot of baiting... I think I'll let you take it from here)

19. Runecrafting - I find this skill relaxing but the xp is just so slow.

20. Firemaking - This skill is pretty annoying with the constant clicking on top of not having much use.

21. Hunter - I find this skill to be extremely annoying.

22. Thieving - The only skill I hate more than thieving is slayer.

23. Slayer - I am one of the few people who despises this skill and will admit it.

24. Cooking - I don't hate this skill, It's about like fletching to me. I just want to be able to say that cooking was my last 99.

elapid66.png

99 range 6.12.09 / quest cape 8.16.09 / 99 construction 2.17.10