rate my siggy

sir_diehl

Its a nice simple looking sig (which I like) but IMO the animation is WAY to slow. You should make it go at least 2 times that speed. When I was looking at the sig I thought it was only showing combat, and when I was about to press post reply (after like 15 seconds) it animated.

Maybe on a slow comp its set to 3.5 sec change seems fine to me..

Here it is at 2 sec change..

Sir-Diehl-Forest-Ani-2.gif

yea i love it but i agree lpoley made it which hes talented i think also lpoley if u see this could u send me a new version that says 76+ ranging and the animation a bit faster?

??

I agree his sigs are very nice and original, i'm not questioning his talent at all :D

Btw Ghghth your sig owns :) love the animation, very unique.

Here 2 sec delay for animation and 76 range if you just use my link you can pm me to change a stats whenever you lvl and I can change the link also so that you never have to actaully change you sig.. Becuase I got my own uploadit hosting package.. works out nicly just use this.. Plus the file size of your current is to big.. Change it before they remove it.. To sum it up since you didnt understand me in my pm.. Size as in file size.. they only allow 30kb or 30,000 bytes file size to see a file size right click the image and then click properties.. Also there is a limit for height and width which is 300x150 I beleive? I make 90% of my sigs 300x100..

Sir-Diehl-Forest-Ani-2.gif

http://premium.uploadit.org/Lpoley1984/Sir-Diehl-Forest-Ani-2.gif

Pm me when you need a change of stats and I will change it.. And reghost it under the same name so you dont have to bother with it..

Thanks, Lpoleys Arch

5/10

really dont like

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+