lvl 104/105 looking for clan

Join 'Legendz' (LGZ) :)

Requirements to join are; -F2P Combat level 100 (or higher), -TeamSpeak (we'll explain why and how to get it on our site) to become a full member.

We're a F2P/P2P established warring clan ranked #3 on the TWR ranking list.

Feel free to take a look at our clan forums "LGZ forums" where you can fill out an application to join.

Or if you want more info then just add me in RuneScape and I'll gladly talk to you. ("Pieter_00777" is my RSN.)

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Hey there! Check out Ancient Legion! We have semi-daily events, a super active community and mature and welcoming members!

24nju6g.gif

Forums|Memberlist

About Ancient Legion

Ancient Legion (AL) was founded by two brothers, Lamb Bug and Golden arm42, in April 2008. Ancient Legion started out small, with a handful of members, but since our opening, we've become a major force in the low-req clan world. We've got super-active forums (we recently moved forums, we had over 50,000 posts on the old ones :)), a great warring presence (current war record: 15-5), and a group of dedicated members who care about the clan (recently pulled 80+ opts to a war). If you're looking for a clan that will provide lots of events, active warring, and a top-notch community, Ancient Legion is right for you.

Ancient Legion's basic info

Clan chat channel: Lamb Bug

IRC channel: #Ancientlegionirc

Team cape: Team 15 cape

Homeworld: World 7

To join Ancient Legion, please register an account on our forums and post an application

Ancient Legion's events

20759pe.png

Ancient Legion hosts a wide range of events. Our most common events are Clan Wars, PVP trips, Skillathons and roach hunts, but we also have many less common events, such as boss hunting (KBD, Chaos Elemental, GWD), minigame events (Fist of Guthix and Stealing Creation are popular), and interclan duel tournaments. Members are also encouraged to host their own events. All in all, we have 4-6 events/week. Each week, we also have a contest, where members pick a particular skill for that week's theme. Whoever get the most XPs in that skill during the week is the winner, and he/she gets the "Elite Skiller" rank and a shiny new graphic to add to their collection.

Clan Requirements

85+ Freeplay Combat OR 75+ Mage/Range

Set of full rune armor

Gold Explorers Ring (3)

Attend three events per month

Make 10 posts a month on the forums

Ancient Legions Leadership

Leaders

96651477.gif Lamb Bug

96651477.gif Golden arm42

High Council

77286402.gif iRuneter

14061504.gif Banana Pure9

96651477.gif Redeyes2426

Testimonials!

This clan is one of the best i have joined, you guys made me feel welcome in the clan, alot of the members talk to the new people and make it easy to get along and help out with questions when i ask. So all in all a great clan for new people such as me.
--Chuffa

You guys have a great community. I met a lot of nice people here. I would definetly recommend you guys.
-- M125 Angel

One day, I was looking throug some clans, and I decided to join ancient legion. Why? Because Ancient legion is a fast-growing community of nice people, and when a problem occurs, it gets fixed right away. Something happens in this clan ever few minutes, which makes it very not boring. I say Ancient legion is a great clan.
--Necroswordia

Al is the best possible clan you could join. We have an awesome community, with awesome members, which adds up to pure ownage. If you join AL I promise you'll have a great time!
--Fivebrain

This clan has a fantastic community, friendly atmosphere and plenty of events. You will never be bored if you join this clan.
--Coldsteelx

It's nice to see such friendly members.
-- Slytherman

I'm glad i didn't choose The Zaradominerz or Bloodshed Empire even they had cool sites and events. You guys are the best clan out there and i would never quit before your clan dies!
-- Runeter2

Ancient legion ftw no clan is better! Wouldnt trade it for the world.
--Lordblack656

I wish I had joined earlier.
-- Loneytoni79

hi there

join downfall :)

105+ clan, #1 ON TWR RANKINGS

We have pvp wars/cwa wars ;)

Must have teamspeak

3+ rune sets

s1.zetaboards.com/rsdownfall <-- site

#downfall on swift irc, check us out :)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

If you're interested in a GMT-friendly clan, check out TRWF.

We mainly do PvP fights with the occasional CWA war.

smallheader.png

TRWF is a GMT-based clan founded in the late stages of 2002.

We have several events a week (PvP fights, Wars, PK Trips and more)

Requirements

Applicant

- 105+ Combat without summoning

- 2 day old introduction

- 3 valid referrals

Future Applicant

- 102+ Combat without summoning

- 2 day old introduction

- No referrals needed

Links

tattoov2.png

Stormfolk | TRWF Clanfriend

Darkness revoked

forum|Memberlist

Introduction:

Ever wanted a clan with no requirements? Ever wanted a clan that wars and skills? Ever wanted a clan that caters for everyone's needs? Then join Darkness revoked. We are the clan for you with a wide variety of events a good line of staff and an active forum. We were previously called eagles of death until we closed down due to inactiveness now we are back, back with a new name and new goal, to be appreciated by all.

What we stand for:

Our clan stands for honesty, fun and organistation. We require all members to be upfront and honest with us this does not mean personal matters just clan matters, we stand for fun as this is a game we want all the members to have fun while playing it and we laos stand for organisation, if a clan is not organised the leaders have no control so the clan we fail and crash into the ground burning.

Requirements:

We have no requirements that is what makes us a clan for everyone and different.

Rules:

As in any clan there is rules and like in any clan we have some.

• All jagex rules apply
  • No racism or sexism
  • No swearing
  • Be active on our forums by acheiving 10 posts in a week
  • Be active in our cc: darkrevok cc

Staff:

Leaders:

00 beat 00

hunting310

Warlord:

Killerrobin

Squad captains:

Squad 1 captain - edmaniac 1

Squad 2 captain - woodcut hut1

Squad 3 captain - Ravnican393

Squad lieutenants:

~TBA~

~TBA~

~TBA~

Event types:

As mentioned previously we have a wide variety of events these go from skilling to monster killing to wars and cater for f2p and p2p.

An example of some events are below:

KBD

PKing

Warring

Clan wars (fun)

Group fishing, woodcutting, firemaking, etc...

Many other boss monsters

Many minigames

Once again our memberlist and forum:

forum|Memberlist

join divine vindicators active warring clan and friendly community, we do atleast 1 f2p war per week, and pk trips and kbd. Looking to start more events soon. 100+ requirement

rsdivine.com - forums

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

02.png

☼The Wilderness Guardians☼

Hey <wormat22> I thought i'd give you a little info about my clan, WG:

What we have to offer like other clans

090620172830.png

* P2P Pking - We are out several times weekly, with pk trips always being successful.

* F2P Pking - We have 1 F2P pk trip each week for the Aussie members

* Warring/PKRIs - We have a war or a PKRI usually every two weeks, but occasionally weekly.

* Requirements - We keep our requirements at 100+ F2P to keep standards high with our members.

* Excellent Community - The WildGuard community is one of the best in the clan world, and you can ask many people that will agree.

*Money-making - We have support in many money-making events, from GWD, just plain skilling events, and even EP-gaining!

*Active Teamspeak and IRC - Our Teamspeak server can hold up to 1,000 members in it, and our IRC channel is always filled with people chatting about anything you can think of.

What sets us apart from other clans

dance1.png

*5.5 Years - WildGuard is one of the longest standing clans in the clan world, and still going strong under the same leadership.

*Positive Reputation - WildGuard is one of the most well known clans, and we're always asked for wars/pkris.

*Clan Website - Our website is probably the best clan website in the entire clan world, with the largest set of photo archives in the clan world.

*Forums - Our forums are one of the most secure forums in the clan world with our forum technician, Robbiethe1st.

*Leadership - The Wilderness Guardians have always been under the same leadership of His Lordship since it was founded, making him one of the longest serving clan world leaders.

*Event Variety - We have events like no other clan has, with probably the most events of any clan in the clan world.

*Event Frequency - We have an event almost every other day, ensuring that people will always find something to do with WG.

*Clan Anniversary - Our Clan Anniversary is one of the most well known in the world, stretching over 7 days with 20 events, and millions in cash/item prizes.

*Anti-extended PKRIs - We have a policy on not having PKRIs that last longer than three hours because we believe our members abilities rely on skill, not returning sets.

*Mentor System - We have a system where our Trial Guardians are paired up with our veteran members to help learn their way around WG.

*Non-RS Games - WildGuard plays a wide variety of games not RS related, from iSketch, Cannons, and many other games.

*Easy Application System - WildGuard has a system that instantly puts a member into a clan, no future applicants.

*World Timezones - All timezones are covered in events, so no specific timezone suffers.

*Allied Events - WildGuard has many events with our allies, ensuring a strong, reliable relationship continues with our allied clans.

Forums: www.wildernessguardians.com/forum

IRC: #wg_lobby for guests, #wg for full members

Requirements: 100+ F2P Combat

Good Luck wherever you go for! :)

WG-Recruitment-Underbanenr.gif

*~!~* Tyr's Guard *~!~*

claninfo.gif

http://tyrsguard.clan.st

Clan Information (All Info can be found in the above image as well)

Clan Home Worlds = 47 F2p / 48 P2p

Team Cape = 22

Clan Motto - Para Bellum [ Prepare For War ]

War Cry - Fear Teh Squid

Clan Owners

Amtgard111

Cutdren

Soren Zero

XOW2K3

Clan Leaders

Events Team Leader - Mesquitejedi

Head Moderator - 14star14

Head of Development ( Head Mentor ) - True Proof

Head Recruiter - James8king8

Warlord - Ruffalex

- Joining The Guard -

In order to join The Guard, you have to visit our website at http://tyrsguard.clan.st and create an account. Then click the button " Join The Guard " and follow the instructions.

We ARE accepting ALL LEVELS! All members are welcome to join in on Clan Events, but in order to be placed onto our normal memberlist and graduate from the rank of " Guardian Neophyte " you must meet these requirements:

80+ Combat

15+ Posts on our Forum

1 week as a Neophyte

Once you meet those requirements, you will be welcome to join the rest of us for War Practices and Wars. We have MANY different types of events ranging from, Boss Trips, Lootsharing Mobs, and Duel Arena Trounaments. We have events every single week. All members get to host their own events if it doesn't interfere with a premade schedule.

Each of our Leaders have their own jobs to do in the clan. When members apply for staff positions, it is the Leader of that particular area that gets the final say on who gets the position.

We work extremely hard to make sure everyone enjoys the clan. Whenever a problem is brought up, we act on it fast. Tyr's Guard has been around since July and will keep working to stay around for much, much longer.

So drop by and join us today!

Introduction

Welcome to Tormented Angels. We are re-opening our clan that we had to close in 2007 due to a tragic accident. And are re-opening for good! We will be an active clan with optional daily activities. Listed below is a brief summary, any more information needed please check out our Website or contact in-game. please also apply online with our really easy application!!

Important Information

Clan Chat Channel

Tangels CC

IRC Channel

TBA

War Record

0-0-0

Home Worlds

P2P: 145

Clan Team Cape

Team Cape 46

Allies

TBA

Requirements

Our requirements are 90+ Combat OR 85+ Mage or Range. We also request that you try to attend as many activities as possible and do also ask that you keep at least an AVERAGE of 1 post per day on our forum.

Events

Tormented Angels will hold at minimum, 7 events a week (optional attendance). Our events are both F2P and P2P so every player will be able to participate. Some of the events we will hold are:

Clan Wars

Castle Wars

God War Dungeon

Pk Trips

KBD Trips

Duel Tournaments

Skilling trips

Soul Wars

and much much more

LOOKING FOR:

TA are currently looking for squad leaders and captains, as well as an events and recruiting officer. If you are interested please fill out an application online and scroll to the position you are applying for.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

taclan.gif