WILDERNESS ADD ON

blennas

this is what i wrote on runescape forum i would like to know others thoughts on this

For the future update of the ice worlds, i am hoping that it will be placed further north of ice warriors ice spiders etc at north west end of wild,, and that the ice spiders were just the start of the broad ice worlds. in rs apart from the 702,, which has just been released there arent any challenging monsters, and that 702, is beaten through safe spot usage and solo, which i believe takes an element of fun out of it, dont get me wrong i still enjoyed it, but perhaps in the ice worlds as it is at end of wild, this could be the hardest area of the game, the mecha for high level players, where max lvl gets you no where, without the help of a great party of friends, perhaps startin with werewolves and yeti's, slowly gettin harder the further in you go, till the lvl of wild is so deep that any body can be attacked anywhere because it is the wild of course. Eventually progressing to say abonible snowman being that in irl it is a singular 1 of its kinda monster if to say it did exist, what would make it even more so challening all the monsters around it in multi zone,, snowballs for ranged attack and in open space so no safe zone, if spawn time was very slow and it dropped new weapon, armour etc whatever jagex thinks is best. It would give high level players somethign else to strive for, being that there are now alot of maxed out players whom which some do not enjoy non combat skills find only pking a option. This would encourage teamwork of heaps of players otherwise impossible

i had recently quit rs for a while, to try out new games because i found rs a bore, which dissapointed me ebcause i have played for many years, i enjoyed classic times the most where levelign was hard and most people were low levels which said that there was room to jump up ahead, and pking was more challenging, i havent liked updates but now after seeing future updates rs its turning aorund and looks like it will become alot more enjoyable, i have recently played a few different games over the last month and what made them so fun was that there was allways a new challenge of hard bosses where everyone teamed up and the leveling element got replaced to some extent, allways knowing that i was tied down to my routes of rs, i new i would return and know that i have i see a great future for rs finally :D so plz jagex if this was not your intention please consider my suggestions and in future have other areas like this, so whatever your level their is still a challange just aroudn the corner :P

Nice idea, but you're thinking of the "elite" ;-)

Say jagex throws in a lvl 400 monster, KQ but a bit stronger. Al the way up in wild as you say, it can only be reached by lvl 115+. All lower lvls who take there armor will just be killed for it. It's an extra element of danger and excitement, and it would be cool for people of lvl 115+ with a few full barrow sets and who can afford to lose one :P, but that's just a select group, therefor it will result in a lot of complaint from lower lvls...

Good idea, but I don't think it'll happen ;-)

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know

I agree, can't agree more.

I've also been thinking about this, and thinking about partys and stuff :).

Dam i should stop playing other games :$

yer its wat made maplestory so fun and World of warcraft,, because in world of warcraft u hti max lvl of 60 and then thats when the game starts :P, but yer jagex listens to the main population being the lower lvl playas :(

excellent idea: It could be worded better, but it is excellent nonetheless: It would be a great place to pk those people hoping for the 150mil item, but to those it would also be good to get a chance for the best item ever..

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

I like the idea of having a monster like that in wildy. It will get your adrenaline pumped knowing there could be some group of pkers out there looking for a nice kill. But no quest to access it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting