RC Questions

Vulxai

1) At 54 rc doing graahk nat crafting, how many ess per hour can I run? I have all 3 pouches I can use at this level and will be using super energies.

2) How many ess can I run through the abyss under 75 rc?

3) How many ess can I run through the abyss above 75 rc?

4) Are the abyssal familiars worth it?

Thanks!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

1. Approx 2k/hour if you're quick. Realistically taking into account distractions, mistakes etc. probably nearer 1800

2. 1600-1700 or nearer 1500 with distractions

3. 1800-2000 or nearer 1700 with distractions

4. Yes

Note: I've given what I consider to be realistic numbers per hour. I personally know several guys who can craft CONSISTENTLY above these rates, but there aren't that many. The key is consistency, my record through the abyss (with all 4 pouches but no familiar) is 2300 in an hour - during that hour I made near perfect runs each time, had all chat off and had practised several techniques to find the quickest..

I've also heard of people that can craft 3k plus/hr using the graahk method, but I've not seen anyone do it consistently i.e. hour after hour.

Consistently I do 2k/hr using all 4 pouches and the graahk.

PS. You shouldn't need super energies

Mordendravid.png

Just as a little note, although marginally off-topic as it's not one of your questions:

• I average around 2.8k Essence / Hour with a Graahk - consistently. Once you have all 4 pouches, I'd recommend not using the Small-Pouch, it takes longer to use due to extra banking and crafting than the extra natures it provides are worth. ;)
  • I'm also using a few super energies as there's very little time when I'm actually standing still, it's only a very small amount, but it's still more efficient to use them the few times you need them rather than resting.

Just as a little note, although marginally off-topic as it's not one of your questions:

• I average around 2.8k Essence / Hour with a Graahk - consistently. Once you have all 4 pouches, I'd recommend not using the Small-Pouch, it takes longer to use due to extra banking and crafting than the extra natures it provides are worth. ;)
  • I'm also using a few super energies as there's very little time when I'm actually standing still, it's only a very small amount, but it's still more efficient to use them the few times you need them rather than resting.

I'll try it and see how I go =)

Ta

Edit: does that mean you only take 10 ess in your giant pouch rather than 12? Otherwise you have to bank/craft the same amount of times as if you were carrying the small pouch anyway...

Mordendravid.png