Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

training thieving

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

kidcupcake
[ Display Name History ]

kidcupcake

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 18 posts
currently im 71 thieving and wanted to get 99.

ive been doing the blackjack method since lvl 45 and found it pretty fast (45-71 in like 3-4 days).

but i heard that pyramid plunder is also good exp but i dont know which is best?

should i do pyramid plunder 71 -> 99?
black jack 71 -> 91 then pp 91 -> 99?
or blackjack 71 -> 99?

I'm looking for the fastest exp

Mordendravid
[ Display Name History ]

Mordendravid

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 516 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mordendravid
Conventional wisdom is that black jacking until 91, then PP to 99 is the fastest xp.

Some people suggest that you switch to PP at 81 as the xp difference is very little and PP is less click intensive.

As you can see from my thieving lvl though, it's not something I've done a lot of =)
Posted Image

Noobs4life2
[ Display Name History ]

Noobs4life2

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kll0neT1me
I suggest doing black jacking as it is more faster than PP. However, if you don't mind spending some cash on the items needed for PP (anti-poison) then do PP.
Accomplishments

F2P/P2P Stats and Goals

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."
-Wilt Chamberlain

pikachu54673
[ Display Name History ]

pikachu54673

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • RSN:Seetons

I suggest doing black jacking as it is more faster than PP. However, if you don't mind spending some cash on the items needed for PP (anti-poison) then do PP.

Yes you'll need to buy some anti poisons and food but you'll profit in the end. I prefer the pyramid over black jacking.

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)
~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~
"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Db0winsanity
[ Display Name History ]

Db0winsanity

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • RSN:TSG Samuel
I honestly dont do to much thieving, I really dont like it, but I've looked it up, and blackjacking to 81 then PP to 99 is the best way I've found. but it all depends on what you want to spend on it
Posted Image

Mike_Ike111
[ Display Name History ]

Mike_Ike111

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,492 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Old Granny
Don't blackjack one single time. Don't do it. Everything in this game doesn't have to be played to it's fastest extent.

Just do PP the whole time, because believe it or not: this is a game and is meant to entertain, not bore you.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users