Pyrefiend (Level 43)

Lood333

It's been a long time since I've used the forums but decided to come back,

I've just been doing some slayer and I had 50 Pyrefiend (Level 43)as a slayer assignment

I noticed that the Bestiary information says they drop all four of the charms, Blue, Crimson, Green and Gold, but I've noticed that after about 100 kills I've only managed to come across 1 Gold Charm,and 7 Crimson Charms, The Crimson charms seem to come in quick succession with each other

So I was wondering maybe the Bestiary information can be changed to drops 'Crimson Charms more often then others?' I have decided to add a picture as evidence of my find to help you people out. Maybe someone can back up this?

wweusx.png

Thanks Tip.It keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

• 2 weeks later...

They have such a low charm rate i think it would be irrelevant to say that it drops crimsons more often than others. Also, a sample of 100 isn't very big at all. It probably does drop other charms, just not often at all. I must have killed about 300 kalphite soldiers before i got 1 blue charm.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

• 2 weeks later...

'Sorry for the late reply. :blink:

As Kingjoe said, 7 crimson charms in 100 kills isn't a significant drop-rate and thus doesn't qualify for a note in the bestiary entry, unfortunately. Additionally, and perhaps a bit off-topic, any monster that drops either a gold, green, crimson, or blue charm can also drop the other three; it'll sometimes takes awhile, though.

Welcome back to the forums, by the way. :)

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png