Several general questions

kidcupcake

Ok, I recently stopped playing Runescape (like a week ago) because I was bored (members had ended) and I didn't want to keep playing and end up hating Runescape. I sort of want to come back, but I want to do something new or exciting.

These are my current stats:

kid_cupcake.png

Right before my members ended I tried going for 99 thieving (got from 45-77 in a couple days) and tbh, it wasn't as bad as people had told me it would be.

I have 144 Quest Points (which is really low for my level) and was thinking of working on that. I don't mind doing quests for fun, but i hate doing it as a precurser for activities (like having to compelte smoking kills to kill mighty banshees) but i don't mind them now.

I have just over 13M cash and like ~200k worth in items (I basically sold alot of my member stuff but i kept all quest and minigame items).

I do not have void or a torso as i lost them when i had been a member previously.

What should i do?

Should I join a clan? Would that help?

What skills should I focus on?

Join Pkm

Yes joining a clan will help your Runescape experience, after all this is a MMORPG.

I do not know much about skilling clans but I do know warring and community clans. Most warring clans these days are f2p but there are some p2p warring clans. It is amazing to be involved in wars and such as many times a tiny thing can change a whole war, wether it is somebody accidently run instead of walked or bad tanking on one person's part. Warring is also one of the few things in RS that actually requires skill.

I have never found training skills interesting so I never really set any goals, I train skills either for quests or in bursts whenever I feel like it.

As for things to do, try everything! Wether it is DKS, temple trekking(Hard), trouble brewing, competitive warring p2p or f2p, there is something for you.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I am kidding, if you check out clan discussion you will know what I am talking about. Join PKM is like an inside joke.

But really though, it matters not which clan you do join, it will be very helpful to your experience. You can make many friends and share fun times, what is not to love?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

ok thanks.

do you have any suggestions about training though?

I am currently playing FoG in F2P since i find it fun since im good at it. I was thinking of saving my tokens to buy herb drops.

^ I really like training Farming and Herblore and i got a bunch of levels in a quick amount of time. i have alot of seeds saved from when i pickpocketed the master farmers so i was thinking of doing that for herbs + using herb gloves.

He is totally right about the clans though. Look for one that seems to have nice friendly members. I would suggest a well rounded clan that does a lil of everything so you don't get bored. It is nice to have a big group of friends that you can ask all the little questions that make your time on rs more productive in time and gp. Like my clan helps me in deciding where to train combat and what armour to wear. You might want to know where to go fishing for fastest xp and best gp gains. It all works out to help each other.

I look forward to logging on everyday to just chat to my clan friends. If you would like to add me in the game, send me a pm and we can chat about rs stuff.

Good Luck.

Rachy <3:

coconutpiesig.jpg

I completely disagree with the above poster about combat clans, but I guess that's just my opinion. If you like pvp combat that much, go ahead and do that, otherwise, I would say skilling is a much better way to spend your time.

Quests are always a good option, and you could keep your herbs planted while you do them. Just pull up a timer in another tab so you know when they're done, and make your farming run as soon as you get the chance.

If that still bores you, set yourself a goal in every skill. Make them not too hard, but not too easy either so you don't feel overwhelmed, and just do whatever you feel like doing every day.

Another thing you could do is set a non-skill related goal. Maybe you could spend a week trying out every single minigame. Or do as much of the achievment diaries as you can. You could even make a goal to do 50 different clue scrolls, or explore all the places in runescape you've never been before.

Just don't forget to do your farming runs along the way ;]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

i'd love a quest cape but i dont get members often enough to keep up with it. since i pay for members myself and i have months where i have basically no homework and then months where im packed every night, its not something i would do monthly.

and rachel, ill definetly add you :P all my RL friends quit rs and tbh i don't know anyone who still plays rs

on a side note, for clans, do you suggest a pvp clan for someone who likes combat?

i like training combat as well as skills but im not a pking person. I prefer minigames over pking (i love PvP minigames though).

I was thinking of joining a monster hunting clan but i dont know if there are any such things.

i'd love a quest cape but i dont get members often enough to keep up with it. since i pay for members myself and i have months where i have basically no homework and then months where im packed every night, its not something i would do monthly.

and rachel, ill definetly add you :P all my RL friends quit rs and tbh i don't know anyone who still plays rs

on a side note, for clans, do you suggest a pvp clan for someone who likes combat?

i like training combat as well as skills but im not a pking person. I prefer minigames over pking (i love PvP minigames though).

I was thinking of joining a monster hunting clan but i dont know if there are any such things.

I'm in a warring clan, but we do skills, boss hunting,karoke, sketch it, and lots of other stuff. Just be sure you find one that is not just one type of thing. It should offer many different types of events to make the time spent together more enjoyable with variety.

I'll add you also.

Rachy <3:

coconutpiesig.jpg