Here's my story.

I was runecrafting while a few RL friends were slaying. I was making some alright cash doing double cosmics whilst they were harvesting charms, clue scrolls and drops. I then (mistakenly) decided that runecrafting, and any other skills, weren't worth my time if I couldn't do them as efficiently as possible; I decided I wanted to get an abyssal titan. I slayed for my charms, planning to stop at 85, I got hooked and as I'm sure you guys know I got 99 slayer about 2 weeks ago. I calculated my charms to leave me about 1.1m shy of 99. So two trips to lobs (and 3 magic levels) later, I finally had all my charms banked. A few tedious days waiting for yak hides and a half arsed effort to get raw rabbits, I leveled up. 99 summoning was quite simply not planned until I realised I had 98 banked and decided to finish it off.

Approximate cost of 50m but I've bought some stuff that i've not got to sell back such as Ahrims' and infinity boots. I've also got a fairly significant stockpile of yaks that I should have scrolled but might do in the future.

[hide=99 Summoning]091118185019.png[/hide]

Next up is range to 98 then i'm going to arma with a few RL friends while I think I will start questing for WGS and TDs. I've asked on Help & Advice without much luck. Does anyone know approximately how many chins are used from 87 - 99 ranged?

Still need to work on my skills a bit more 70+ is needed.

I am spending a bit more time on my ps3 playing MW2. If anyone wants a game, message me your PSN and i'll add you.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Woop MW2 on PS3 for life :thumbsup:

Awesome achievement, surprised even through slayer it was 50m, quite cheap :shock:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Awesome achievement, surprised even through slayer it was 50m, quite cheap :shock:

Sorry, I should have cleared it up, it was 50m from 88 summoning. However, if you look at my money from slayer - summoning i'm up about ~200m.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me