Mourning's End - Part One

Arieondor

I am having troubles beginning the quest Mourning's End - Part One. The quest doesn't even show up as an available quest in my quest list. I have completed all of the requirements to begin the quest, however, when I talk to Eluned she does not offer to teleport me into the city of Lletya. All she says is, "Hi... I hear you finished consecrating Glarial's tomb. Well Done". Any wisdom or answers is greatly appreciated.

- Sheep Herder (Completed)

- Roving Elves (Completed)

- Big Chompy Bird Hunting (Completed)

- Level 50 Thieving (Achieved)

- Level 60 Ranged (Achieved)

EDIT:

- Regicide (Completed)

aiel.png

how about regicide?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The quest doesn't even appear in my non completed quest list... that's part of the problem. According to several guides I have surpassed the requirements to complete the quest. I recently sent in a bug report describing my difficulties. If anyone else has any other ideas or wisdom, it would be greatly appreciated! Cheers ^^

aiel.png

It may not be showing due to the filter being on. Try taking the filter off first.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]