what is best melee armour of all?

samiam455

my name is Michael my r.s character is samiam455 please could someone tell me what the absolute best Armour available for melee would be?

and can we wear corrupt equipment without the requirements such as i cannot wield dragon scimitar because i have not finished monkey madness quest can i wield a corrupt dragon scimitar etc.etc.etc.?

i soo want to try to take on a few monsters 1st to kill a few rev's so i can collect my clue scroll lvl3 and so forth if you can solve these issues for me please contact me either here or in r.s

thank you very very much samiam455

i love runescape wish they would make a movie out of dragonlance they are MY FAVORITE BOOKS

My name is Michael my RuneScape character is called Samiam455.

Please could someone tell me what the absolute best melee armour would be?

I am wondering if we can wear Corrupt Equipment without total requirements. An exmaple of this would be the Dragon Scimitar. Although i have no completed Monkey Madness; would i still be able to weild it?

I really want to try to take on a few monsters and first i want to kill a few Revenants so i can collect some level 3 clue scrolls.

Please can you help me with my issues. You can reply to this thread or contact me on Runescape. My name again is Samiam455.

V I love this part :P hehehe

"i love runescape wish they would make a movie out of dragonlance they are MY FAVORITE BOOKS"

**ANTHONYWL EDIT**

PUNCTUATION AND SPELLING FIXED FOR EASIER UNDERSTANDING.. Hell i tried lol :ohnoes:

Melee armour is not definitive on what simply is "the best" it comes right down to different purposes.

Melee armour's have different things they are good at. Some quick examples would be:

- Bandos =/= Strength

- Barrows(Torag) =/= Defence

- Barrows(Verac) =/= Defence and Prayer

- Vesta/Statius =/= Player Killing / Special Events (in not exactly too sure)

Hell.. Even Range gear can suffice as a decent Melee armour. Some enemies have a heavy Magic Based attack which you will need the extra defence towards.

As for the Corrupt equipment.. I'm not sure. I have done pretty much all Weapon Requirement quest so i can't test this.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

He just answered the best armour weapon but for the requirments of a dragon item corrupt or what not you need at least 60 attack but do not have to complete the required quests, that's why F2p can use them.

As for the requirments of Vestas and Statius armour you need 75 defence for the non corrupt and 20 for the corrupt.

Corrupt-Lasts about 15 minutes (costs millions still)

Non-Corrupt- Lasts about an hour but can be extremely expensive

The weapons are the same but are much much more powerful then normal weapons,( vestas longsword is like a mini godsword) although the corruptables don't have specials like the regular.

These weapons are efficient for pking but for anything else it's not really worth the price.

EDIT: If you want the best normal armour get bandos as it gives strength bonus' and also does not corrupt (this is only if your wealthy)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster