Drop Log

Estoc

Anybody got an idea where I can find that drop log thing that has pictures of the individual drops and I'm pretty sure tells your drop rate of said items underneath it? Planning on killing 1k tds and would like to log them without just having "150/1000 tds killed". Any help would be appreciated.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Are you looking for a log that says something like: Goblins drop bones 100%, goblin mail 15% and so forth?

If so, i dont have an answer...BUT...i do think that this site (Tip.it) has a good monster DB and the drops listed below are a good guideline to what you may expect in a drop.

Click here to become a Fan of an awesome Facebook page! Tell all your friends :D

168d9fm.png

Are you looking for a log that says something like: Goblins drop bones 100%, goblin mail 15% and so forth?

If so, i dont have an answer...BUT...i do think that this site (Tip.it) has a good monster DB and the drops listed below are a good guideline to what you may expect in a drop.

I'm talking about a thing to log the drops you get. I know there was a couple posted on the pictures thread, but couldn't find them. It basically is a white background with pictures of coins, herbs etc, and pretty sure below it had a list of all the drops from most common to rarest and what percent chance you have of getting one based on the drops you got.

I'm talking about a thing to log the drops you get. I know there was a couple posted on the pictures thread, but couldn't find them. It basically is a white background with pictures of coins, herbs etc, and pretty sure below it had a list of all the drops from most common to rarest and what percent chance you have of getting one based on the drops you got.

is This the site you was looking for ?

bickers007.png

Thank yoouuuuuuu! I can stop looking through every page of post pics thread now. <3