the (financially realistic) ideal honeymoon

nickeley102

No-one male ever has to think of this stuff.

Brides do it all and if you try and interfere you will be doomed

But if you don't have an opinion on anything, then she'll think you don't really care about the wedding and you really *will* be doomed.

You make some suggestions that slightly vary to her ideas, is she disagrees then let her have her way most of the time. Win win situation, she feels accomplished, and you're not doomed.

No.

You're opinion and suggestions are only valid and only lead to non doom situations if they 100% comply to what she has already told you she wants.

If she wants 12 pink roses as the centre piece at the tables and you say you dislike them or suggest something else you're doomed

If you say you like them or suggest it to her, as if you don't know she wants tht, you're golden for helping and being in tune with her.

Repeat what she said and you get a slap for not listening.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

No-one male ever has to think of this stuff.

Brides do it all and if you try and interfere you will be doomed

But if you don't have an opinion on anything, then she'll think you don't really care about the wedding and you really *will* be doomed.

You make some suggestions that slightly vary to her ideas, is she disagrees then let her have her way most of the time. Win win situation, she feels accomplished, and you're not doomed.

No.

You're opinion and suggestions are only valid and only lead to non doom situations if they 100% comply to what she has already told you she wants.

If she wants 12 pink roses as the centre piece at the tables and you say you dislike them or suggest something else you're doomed

If you say you like them or suggest it to her, as if you don't know she wants tht, you're golden for helping and being in tune with her.

Geeze, not all women are like that D:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I think my older sister did it quite well when she got married (although it was my brother in law that arranged it and it was a complete surprise to her). One week luxury safari in South Africa and one week in a hotel in Mauritius. I'd probably do something like that, split between adventure and relaxation.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I can't imagine what I'd do if I were to go on a honeymoon, I've got lots of time to plan it out if I ever manage to get married though. Probably a couple weeks running around through europe. I've always wanted to go to europe.

Guest Mrmegakirby

For me, spending quality time with said special someone would be golden, regardless of location. I'd go someone quiet, though. Somewhere with beautiful waters, and being able to see the northern lights at night. Or anywhere where you can watch the stars at night. I love watching the sky, it's so peaceful, and really helps you get away from everything else. Throw in another person, and it's a picture perfect night.

Now all I need is to find a girl who doesn't think star-watching is incredibly lame.

For me, spending quality time with said special someone would be golden, regardless of location. I'd go someone quiet, though. Somewhere with beautiful waters, and being able to see the northern lights at night. Or anywhere where you can watch the stars at night. I love watching the sky, it's so peaceful, and really helps you get away from everything else. Throw in another person, and it's a picture perfect night.

Now all I need is to find a girl who doesn't think star-watching is incredibly lame.

Well said :P All of that sounds like a much better honeymoon to me than traveling around somewhere, touring, etc. Just fun, relaxing, peaceful, intimate stuff makes for a good honeymoon, imo :thumbup:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog