Runescape Sound does not work...

Sk8erfreak

I don't usually play on High Detail, but my brother does, and the sound does not work at all...

All the volumes are up, the volume in game is at max, and nothing comes out of the speakers :?

Im not sure how long this problem has been going on, because my brother just told it recently and said it hasn't worked for a while. I did switch the sound card from one PCI slot to a different one a few months ago (to make room), could that have been a problem? (No other programs had any problems) :?

Oh and just so you know I play through the RS Windows Client. Ive also tried IE, and Firefox, and the sound does not work with any of them.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

check your internet security settings.. reset them to the default.. that should fix it

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Already tried that, and even looked.. all the sound settings are enabled.

its not a "sound setting" possably? i know if you disable active scripting sounds turned off

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!