Gear for lvl 95

Batboy23130

Alright, i havent played runescape in over a year. Just got back into it with the membership and everything

My stats are below in my sig

My current equipment is

Helm: Helm of nietiznot

Neck: Glory amulet

Body: Guthans body

legs: Dragon platelegs

feet: Dragon boots

ring: ring of wealth

weapon: Abbysal whip

Shield: Rune defender

This is my usual wear. anything i should change?

i only have 2738k

willing to spend almost all of it to change something

batboy23130.png

Replace the dragon legs with torag, helm is fine but if you have the cash, get a barrow helm if you can.

To be honest, your melee gear is pretty decent, only other upgrade options you have are 3rd age and bandos. :s

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

sell the dragon plate legs they are not nearly worth it. Instead buy either torags plate-legs or veracs skirt either of which are cheaper than the legs. You could also switch out the guthans body with torags body.

LNYvk.png

unless you like guthans plate i would suggest you switch to dh or torags as they look better imo, and yeah buy a veracs skirt or torags/dh legs. Another option would be to buy full guthans and use it for healing. If you want defense over accuracy you could switch to an obby shield. If you dont have barrows gloves, spend your cash on getting the skills to get them. You could also buy a warriors ring.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Umm, guth helm is about 3.7M I think, and guth spear is another 1M...

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.