Construction help

cat666

Am getting from 74-80 construction. I have all the oak planks bought, just getting the tools from Stealing Creation.

My question is what is the best way to actually train the construction? Oak doors I know, but how do I go about setting up an inventory for this, and stuff to pay butler etc. Also which butler is best?

Thanks

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

SO in inventory. Have tools needed to make doors. If thats what you are doing. Noted planks. And money. Then send butler to bank to un-note. When the butler brings back planks send them to bank again. And in the mean time make the doors. I am not to sure how many planks are needed for a door. I do larders. But use the smallest butler you can to max as many doors as you can make. It will cost less. I hope that made sense. I just finished working nights. lol

Opthsis.png

Bring cash in one pile, the Clay Hammer in one, a saw in the other and all you noted planks in another. 1 oak door requires 10 planks, so you can make 2 doors from one inv. So far thats 24 spot taken up. You can use the other 4 to hold more clay hammers so you dont have to bank when one runs out.

Idk which butler is the best, i used a demon one when i trained 60-70 con making larders. Just have the Butler follow you though, when u need planks use a noted one on him and have him bring you 20 more from the bank. Once you used up those you can have him bring you more. IF you time it right you can have it where you can send the butler and build and remove the door right as he returns.

This was the same way I did it except i was doing larder instead of doors, but the concept seems to be the same.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]