TRWF vs LPT - 90 mins cap

Stormfolk

timikp-4327484.jpg

We had a fight with LPT today, knowing they improved a lot recently.

This is how it went:

Lpt approached us Sunday for a Monday fight, but already having a trip planned I asked for Wednesday, we quickly agreed rules and both clans started prepping. We knew Lpt had amazing activity lately so we knew we had to get a good pull to be able to put up a fight.

The day came and our mass looked promising, we headed up with little below 50 on Vent. By the time the fight started we had well over 50 and Lpt went to defend.

We immediately 1 hit one of their lower levels and the fight broke loose, after about 10 minutes of fighting we sent out our sniper unit who made quick work of Lpt who already lacked binds. From that point on our numbers kept growing and there wasn't much Lpt could do. After an hour of fighting, 30 minutes before the initial cap was over they called it off and we stood victorious with 180 immediate ending and 66 people in Vent.

We heard 2m, Dk and Tr were so we wanted to hit one of them, so we hopped to 17 where the action was going on, only to find out 2m had ended and Dk was fighting Tr. We spammed hi to one member that left us for Tr and then went on our way to the next world, I apologize for the inconvenience Tr.

Trwf starting opts: 159

Lpt starting opts: 140

Trwf ending opts: 189

Lpt ending opts: 0

2 kills 1 death myself.

Trwf starting:

trwfstart.png

Lpt starting:

lptstart.png

Trwf ending:

trwfend.png

Yea my router is a female dog: