Smithing training help

Rahila

So I'm currently 75 smithing and I need to get to around 86 smithing so i can stew to complete the ardougne elite diary.

I haven't trained smithing in a while, so what are some of the current relatively fast and cost efficient methods of training?

I can also use SC hammers to minimize the cost, but I need suggestions on what to make and relatively how much it will cost

thank you

If you're good on money and don't mind spending a few mills, I suggest using SC hammers to a decent level while making the highest level platebody's you can. It's fast and you can resell the plates, unlike some other things. If you're not comfortable spending that much, use hammers and make some unf bolts. You can even make them into complete bolts, but unf bolts usually sell for more than the actual bolts, since they're fairly fast fletching exp.

guido_49.png

If you're good on money and don't mind spending a few mills, I suggest using SC hammers to a decent level while making the highest level platebody's you can. It's fast and you can resell the plates, unlike some other things. If you're not comfortable spending that much, use hammers and make some unf bolts. You can even make them into complete bolts, but unf bolts usually sell for more than the actual bolts, since they're fairly fast fletching exp.

thanks that's pretty good advice :smile:

any other suggestions??

If you've got the cash, Goldsmithing Gauntlets give the best smithing xp per bar. But you lose about 300gp per bar (you could get some of that back by crafting jewlery)...

Also, you may consider getting 87 smithing... At least you weren't a moron and expected to get a 6 boost from the stew. =P

~Sirus

Finally bought my whip. =D