Separation within Beastiary

Wessan

I use the site often, but do not post in the forums much; however, I get frustrated going through the beastiary and having to determine whether I can go train on a monster or not because there are so many different ones so I am suggesting a separation of the quest beasts and the non-quest beasts. I understand there is a Yes/No for quest beasts, but is it possible to just separate them all together?

Or a more options to separate what beasts you may want to kill by reawrds such as type of bones, herbs, etc.

wessan.png

Not needed.

All the good trianing monsters you will easily find trianing guides for on the forums.

As for quest monsters, it makes little impact, the quest monsters that are one time only bosses are such high level that no-one would even consider them; while the quest monsters jsut unlocked can be useful (eg armoured zombies). And it lists quest yes no on the main page anyway

And the search box allows you to filter by level range and race; while the keywords look in monster names AND drops and any other info on their page.

If you want crimson charms from a lvl 30 - 60 monsters.

Search crimson in lvl 30 - 60:

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster=&orderby=0&keywords=crimson&levels=30-60&race=0

Tada you've got all the lvl 30 - 60 monsters tht drop crimson charms

And by cliicking the headers of various colums you can change the sort order. Eg sort by HP or sort by quest etc

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue