Doing the rest of the quests.

Beeskers503

I only have 130 qp's because im not a big fan of quests. I really want to do wgs for td's though. So obviously i have a lot to do to get there.

I was wondering what quests I should start out with for sure before doing others and what ones i should wait to do till the end.

I know you guys don't know what quests i have already done but i've done most of them that give big rewards (mm,dt,ld) things like that.) so if you could please list some off that i should get out of the way and ones that should wait till the end i would be grateful.

thanks, beesk.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

In my opinion you'll want to get some of the annoying quests out of the way like MEP2, and Dream Mentor..... If you get rid of the essential quests for WGS then you'll rid yourself of dreading quests later on, just attack the brunt of it now. The you should move onto any quest you want to really. For myself I'm trying to get skills for WGS at some stage, but I did a couple of the massive quests like RFD, DT, DM and so on, then I decided to break from them and I did the Goblin storyline and the Dwarf one giving me quite alot of qps. So I hope that helped in some way shape or form ^^ Just do what quests you want to do really to get 270 qps, which should be easy enough with 163 quests and 298 qps available.

GL!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D