verac or fury

TeamRealT

Should i sell my veracs and just get a fury ? Im basically gunna be taining anyways so the fury would make sense and i only use veracs for monster hunting anyways.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

I would sell and get a fury definitely although you might want to keep the skirt as it's a one of the best leg pieces of armor.

The only thing is how often do you monster hunt if it's weekly don't if it's monthly or bi monthly the sell. :thumbsup:

Yeah I can't spell get over it!

groeschen1.png

Fury is the better choice, veracs is really only good for KQ / Sara GWD and places where you dont need a high defence. The pray bonus on verac is nice but is very easily outdone by Prossy so if you can use prossy verac is pointless unless u just plan on going to GWD and KQ alot.

I'll pry just sell veracs then because i plan on getting 99 attk and 90 def so ill be 99 99 90 for gwd so im not gunna be doing much gwd until i get those stats.

In other words: We got a ban hammer in varrock mines. It's jackin yo [censor] bots, slappin yo macros up, tryna ban em, so ya'll need to hide yo scripts, hide yo clicks, and hide yo logs cause they bannin errbody up in here.

8.jpg

Go for fury... I bought mine last week and its def bonusses rock!

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)