Want an arcane: LS Corp an option?

Obtaurian

I'm trying to make money for an Arcane, and I was thinking that doing LS Corp would be a way to possibly make money or get one myself. I've been looking at the RSOF and have found that there are plenty of teams who don't require turmoil/extremes (neither of which I have), so my question is:

Should I even bother?

Right now I'm trying to get the money through farming, MTK, barrows, and a little TDs. I don't have tons of time to play, so organizing teams is really difficult for me, hence why I don't just do GWD. That, and I don't own a GS, nor is my range level particularly high.

Any other suggestions for making cash?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

DK's, trips last about 2 hours. You can mage or hybrid, lots of teams if you just post on RSOF and good money.

If you want you can even solo mage, however they keep updating the "vision" and I swear supreme got increased range in the last few weeks.

Its better money then people let on as I made 2 full trips (1 hybriding and 1 maging) this weekend and made just over 17m in 4/5 hours.

I'm actually aiming towards an arcade ss too, but the prices took a u-turn recently so I'm waiting atleast a week or 2 before I put any offers in.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]