Summoning Guide - Gold Charms Drop

Legaucho

Well guys, im gonna post here my experience (acc. level 83 - Leo Cid) at Feldip Hills killing only Wolfs lvl 64 at the swamp near Rantz from Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest.

Suggested items: food and ring of duelling (so you can store your charms and get more food at Castle Wars)

-Combat skills: str 76, def 59, attk 60, hp 69 (didnt use prayer)

-Armor Used: dragon longsword, berserker helm, rune gauntlets, rune boots, ammulet of glory, obby cabe, granite chest and legs, ring of life.

-Itens used: super defense potion (1), 20 lobsters (used all)

-Time elapsed: 54 minuts

-Wolfs killed: 90

-Drops: 90 wolf bones, 43 gold charms, 3 green charms, 1 crimson charm.

The place is marked at the map below:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Pjm0pT5XT2Q/S3Mx2akQwTI/AAAAAAAAABw/0pgZw2h3exU/s1600-h/map.jpg

(sorry I couldnt upload the images and i dont know why)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Pjm0pT5XT2Q/S3Mx2r3v1ZI/AAAAAAAAAB4/yBBOyadRMzw/s1600-h/place.jpg

any further questions fell free to e-mail me.

-------------------------

Leo Cid, pleased to help.

leo_cid.png

Its a nice tip but would be better suited to the Archive of Wisdom as the tip.it guide doesn't include a "charm gathering method" section and I don;t think it should have it as no other guide have such things.

However their beastiary does list comprehensively all monster drops, including charms, which allow people to find charm droppers.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 1 month later...

I agree with Paw_Claw; this would probably be better suited as a stand-alone guide/tip on the forums. :)

Thanks for the suggestion, though! If you want to write a guide on the topic, you can start one here, by the way. 'Good luck, and thanks again!

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png