Bursting

Lacoste

I was wondering if someone can help me with a few calculations,

I have 77 magic, and I plan to spend 40mil or so bursting, both to get mage exp and summoning exp, I was wondering if someone could give me the formula, or even let me know how much experience I can gain in mage and summoning, that would be a great help. My summoning is 56 at the moment.

I also remember there being a cc, where you could go in and find a free world? Slash people would help you with questions etc... If anyone could let me know what it is, or if it even still exists it would be helpful

Thats all for now, if you need anymore information please let me know

What gear?

At the moment I'm thinking ahrims, infinity boots, farseer, helm... I heard the magic bonus doesn't necessarily have to be high, so I dont know if I can get away with mystic.

Not to sure on the rest, but the cc you're thinking of is called "burstinglobs"

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Battle robes are pretty damn good, although they need to be recharged at fog. th eprice is cheap and the bonuses are possible better than ahrims?

oh and it can save you some runes.

Don't you need to recharge them every 100 casts? Waste it seems :S. Also the bonuses are pretty bad lol.

I used the data from fateys rock lobsters guide. 10.322gp/summon xp - 6.436gp/magic xp.