collecting phoenix feathers

Great_one

I need to collect about 5k feathers for potions, right now i am gorying to shanty then carpeting to uzer then running to phoenix, this takes about 4min a run getting me only about 375 feathers an hour. is this normal, or is there a faster way to gather them?

Y_Z.png

Isn't the desert eagle cave right there?

If u culd figure a tele tht drops u right by an eagle tht'd be pretty fast

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm fairly certain that one familiar teles you right near one, I think it may be either the Kyatt or Larupia, so the op could try one of those.

Edit: You should look at this, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_feather

It shows some decent methods to get feathers.

I'm fairly certain that one familiar teles you right near one, I think it may be either the Kyatt or Larupia, so the op could try one of those.

Edit: You should look at this, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_feather

It shows some decent methods to get feathers.

Larupia goes to feldip right and the hunter experts hut? If so thats like right next to the eagle cave

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You have to of done the Eagle's Peak Quest and set the caves up.

Feldip there is a vine outside that you have to water and stuff to make a ladder

Desert one theres a boulder to be pushed that you have to do from the outside if I remember rightly.

I'd recommend on ur next run heading up the desert eagle cave and seeing if it is from outside u have to do the boulder, if its not then you know u can just do it from the inside once u fly in.

But yeah once the caves are setup its just a rope you need.

Ah yeah from tip.it guide:

Each destination nest must be unlocked one time to exit/enter it. The nests are all located up hills or cliff faces, not on the ground.

* Snow nest. Located in the northeast corner of the area, across a small bridge; some rocks must be climbed to enter or exit.

* Jungle (Feldip Hills) nest. This is on a hillside, a short distance northwest of the Hunting Expert. Although it's possible to exit the first time, it requires a teasing stick (or a spar from the Jungle Cleanup minigame) to train a vine to grow up to the entrance. You will receive a message in your chat window when it's done; it takes at least 20 minutes (probably longer) to grow.

* Desert nest. Located east of the desert river, just steps west of the mine northwest of the Ruins of Uzer. It is the most inconvenient to unlock because you cannot fly to it and exit the first time. It must be approached from the outside to push a boulder into the nest and away from the opening.

* Jade Vine Maze (Karamja). Upon completion of the Back to my Roots quest you can use a new Eagle here. Lasso it on its net-like platform.

So pop a teasing stick into the vine at Feldip Hills and u gotta move the boulder from the outside of desert one

Plv6Dz6.jpg