2 Fight Cave Questions

SubtleKilling

I'll be attempting the fight caves (once again) when I get aTzHaar task from Kuradel so I can use my focus sight.

Since the last time I tried I've gotten the ancient curses, I was wondering if these new deflect prayers would be worth it instead of using protect from prayers?

Also the healers are usually the part that screw me up. I was wondering if I actually have to lure and kill the healers or if you think I'll be able to just distract them and survive their hits, then concentrate on killing Jad?

Thanks.

No noticeable difference between standard prayers and curse prayers in the Fight Caves.

Just shoot each healer once to pull it off Jad then line them up such that only one is attacking you. When shooting the healers, take your time and be very cautious-- people usually start to panic and rush when they appear and as a result they die

77yLQy8.png

Today I got my 2nd fire cape and I agree, barely any difference. But if you're high prayer, I recommend using curses to heal on 180's with soul split.

Be sure to keep looking + listening to jad when healers come. Always switch prayers as quickly as possible before doing ANYTHING else.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png