LumberYard

jijilentosmi

Can someone tell me the significance of using the crystal saw versus an ordinary saw, projected maximum experience per hour and the method for maximum efficiency.

Also I'm 96 Woodcutting, 82 Constructions and have the adze if that has any effect on exp/hr.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Adze and construction level do not impact speed.

The crystal saw, simply put, cuts the logs at a MUCH faster rate than a normal saw. If you are contemplating getting it, I would heavily recommend you do. If you do not get a crystal saw, ivy is better xp/hr.

Adze and construction level do not impact speed.

The crystal saw, simply put, cuts the logs at a MUCH faster rate than a normal saw. If you are contemplating getting it, I would heavily recommend you do. If you do not get a crystal saw, ivy is better xp/hr.

I have the crystal saw (I was just curious), so does it revert to a seed after x uses like with construction?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

It does not revert, it is just a normal saw when using it with Sawmill training.

However, I disagree with what Zaaps said. I know for sure that is is twice the experience of actually cutting planks. But I'm not sure if it is faster or not. So use a Crystal Saw if you have it, no doubt about it.

The experience difference per hour will probably be ~15-20k xp, so it is worth it. When I tested Sawmill training out, I got around 80k xp/hr at 96 Woodcutting.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

It does not revert, it is just a normal saw when using it with Sawmill training.

However, I disagree with what Zaaps said. I know for sure that is is twice the experience of actually cutting planks. But I'm not sure if it is faster or not. So use a Crystal Saw if you have it, no doubt about it.

The experience difference per hour will probably be ~15-20k xp, so it is worth it. When I tested Sawmill training out, I got around 80k xp/hr at 96 Woodcutting.

Was that without the Crystal Saw?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png